How to enrage the cops ?
Alberto Panno-Peano
2004-01-21 08:57:32 UTC
I want to make them mad, so please can you tell me what cops don´t like ?

Any good words to enrage them ?

Should I "moon" them ?

Or piss on a police car ?
POLICE SUCK
2004-01-21 13:24:06 UTC
I wouldnt recommend mooning or pissing on their car as both carry
criminal charges.

Have you ever seen those stickers on the back of vehicles that has a
little kid (bad boy) pissing on things like on a chevy truck you might
find one of the bad boy pissng on the word "Ford"?

Each one of my vehicles has one of those little pissing bad boys and
they all piss on the word "COPS".

Additionally, giving one the finger each time you see one usually gets
them upset however, there is NOTHING they can do about it.

Before I started using this method, I spoke with my attorney who assured
me i am breaking no laws by flipping off a PIG each time I see one, so
tat is exactly what I do.

I also carry a small digital recorder to record the conversation each
time I am pulled over (another recommendation of cousel.).

Have fun.
Or piss on a police car ?
Calvin
2004-01-21 15:10:26 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
I wouldnt recommend mooning or pissing on their car as both carry
criminal charges.
Have you ever seen those stickers on the back of vehicles that has a
little kid (bad boy) pissing on things like on a chevy truck you might
find one of the bad boy pissng on the word "Ford"?
Each one of my vehicles has one of those little pissing bad boys and
they all piss on the word "COPS".
Additionally, giving one the finger each time you see one usually gets
them upset however, there is NOTHING they can do about it.
Before I started using this method, I spoke with my attorney who assured
me i am breaking no laws by flipping off a PIG each time I see one, so
tat is exactly what I do.
I also carry a small digital recorder to record the conversation each
time I am pulled over (another recommendation of cousel.).
Have fun.
I want to make them mad, so please can you tell me what cops donŽt like ?
Any good words to enrage them ?
Should I "moon" them ?
Or piss on a police car ?
and if you do this while driving a vehicle, make sure it is in tip top
shape or expect to get a ticked for every small infraction and possibly
inattentive driving. I'd love to provide you with a receipt for your
actions.
Excop42198
2004-01-21 23:32:25 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
Have you ever seen those stickers on the back of vehicles that has a
little kid (bad boy) pissing on things like on a chevy truck you might
find one of the bad boy pissng on the word "Ford"?
Each one of my vehicles has one of those little pissing bad boys and
they all piss on the word "COPS".
That could fall under "disorderly conduct" or some similar statute, dumbo.

Good thing the cops in your area are too busy to make any case law out of you.
I'm sure they just stick with good old simple speeding, moving violation and
defective equipment tickets for your sorry ass. :)

~~~
Q: What's the only thing worse than criminals?

A: Their lawyers.
Excop42198
2004-01-21 23:33:15 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
Additionally, giving one the finger each time you see one usually gets
them upset however, there is NOTHING they can do about it.
Wrong. Again, that's could fit under "disorderly." Then again, they could
just want to see what your problem is, tweak you to the point that you DO do
something illegal, and pinch you. :)

Fucking dope.
~~~
Q: What's the only thing worse than criminals?

A: Their lawyers.
Excop42198
2004-01-21 23:35:10 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
I also carry a small digital recorder to record the conversation each
time I am pulled over (another recommendation of cousel.).
Good lawyer you got there, suggesting that you do something akin to illegal
wiretapping - taping of a conversation that you have no right to tape without
the concent of the other party.

Then again, after your piece of shit self is locked up and they inventory your
property, that little recorder will likely get lost.

:)

~~~
Q: What's the only thing worse than criminals?

A: Their lawyers.
POLICE SUCK
2004-01-22 00:04:35 UTC
Actually, if I am stopped by a PIG, I exit my vehicle making sure
windows are up and doors a locked. First thing I tell him is that the
conversation is being recorded. That usually stops bogus traffic
infractions and other crap before it starts.
A: Their lawyers.
GS
BULLSHIT.
David Owsley
2004-01-25 15:40:04 UTC
Thats a good idea to get out of your vechicle, that way when i tell you to
get back in your car and your refuse i arrest you for obstruction. Or if
you refuse I'll have your vehicle towed for being an abandoned vehicle on
the side of the road and for being a traffic obstruction. At that point i
write your ass for every violation and make you also pay the impound fee as
well as the tow bills, and i'm sure that the closest tow truck would be
atleast 30 miles away. Oh well, Thats how we play the game.
A: Their lawyers.
POLICE SUCK
A: Their lawyers.
Chas
2004-01-25 16:29:41 UTC
Post by David Owsley
Thats a good idea to get out of your vechicle, that way when i tell you to
get back in your car and your refuse i arrest you for obstruction.
Gee; and you guys always seem so surprised when someone gets fed up and
shoots one of you out of hand, or catches some female officer and beats the
crap out of her. You wonder why people despise officers like you, don't
trust your word in court, or the evidence you bring. You wonder why people
don't care to vote for your pay-raises, beat your kids up in school, won't
drink with you in a bar, won't fraternize with you or trust you to be around
civilians. No wonder you have to hide your residence addresses in your
wife's name- shortly before you beat her up, according to the stats on
police domestic violence.
If you had a little higher standard of professional performance, maybe our
country wouldn't be in the trouble it's in regarding the low opinion of
police officers.
Everybody despises a bully, officer, and the badge ain't enough to justify
it.

Chas
POLICE SUCK
Chas
Robert LaCasse
2004-01-26 01:45:29 UTC
WOW................<:)

Nemesis

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:29:41 -0700, "Chas" <***@comcast.net>
wrote:

|>"David Owsley" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
|>> Thats a good idea to get out of your vechicle, that way when i tell you to
|>> get back in your car and your refuse i arrest you for obstruction.
|>
|>Gee; and you guys always seem so surprised when someone gets fed up and
|>shoots one of you out of hand, or catches some female officer and beats the
|>crap out of her. You wonder why people despise officers like you, don't
|>trust your word in court, or the evidence you bring. You wonder why people
|>don't care to vote for your pay-raises, beat your kids up in school, won't
|>drink with you in a bar, won't fraternize with you or trust you to be around
|>civilians. No wonder you have to hide your residence addresses in your
|>wife's name- shortly before you beat her up, according to the stats on
|>police domestic violence.
|>If you had a little higher standard of professional performance, maybe our
|>country wouldn't be in the trouble it's in regarding the low opinion of
|>police officers.
|>Everybody despises a bully, officer, and the badge ain't enough to justify
|>it.
|>
|>Chas

Triad Productions-Fantalla(c)~EZine~ParaNovel
WWWeb>> http://conspiracy.at/r_lacasse
offnet>http://triad.virtualave.net/contact.html
David Owsley
2004-01-26 16:06:51 UTC
Mostly cause we deal with people whose only point in life is to make out
life hard. Why the hell do you intentionally go out and try to piss police
officers off? Our job is hard enough as it with without mental midget morons
out there causeing more problems. And you wonder why police officers have a
rough life? Jesus. My community loves our police officers, thats why we are
getting a $6,000 raise this year. I've never had any problems with taking
the dumbasses to jail, even if they fight, no one ever says that we are
abusive and not doing our jobs. Its people like you guys that falsely accuse
us of things and then spout out on boards like this anonymously about how
bad we are. I don't hide behind names like "policesuck" my name is out here.
Lets see your name pussy. If your so damn smart and think you can outwit us,
lets see you make you identity available to every damn cop, then lets see
how damn smart you are
Post by Robert LaCasse
WOW................<:)
Nemesis

POLICE SUCK
2004-01-26 16:15:11 UTC
Would you like some cheese with that whine? Pig!
Post by David Owsley
[...]
Post by Robert LaCasse
WOW................<:)
Nemesis

Steve Furbish
2004-01-26 18:30:45 UTC
Post by David Owsley
I don't hide behind names like "policesuck" my name is out here.
Lets see your name pussy. If your so damn smart and think you can outwit us,
lets see you make you identity available to every damn cop, then lets see
how damn smart you are
You haven't been hanging here too long have you David? There's more
attention-starved idiot than radical revolutionary in most of our little
anti-cop buddies. As a rule they're not smart, ambitious or particularly
brave. The one who goes by "policesuck" is a particularly oafish dimwit.

Steve
David Owsley
2004-01-26 18:39:26 UTC
Yeah i agree, its just so much fun to get those type people riled up, cause
then they show how stupid they actually are. I just like to fuck with
people's heads. Especially people like policesuck
Steve
POLICE SUCK
Steve
Steve Furbish
2004-01-27 00:26:59 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
Sorry, anyone who carries a badge doesn't have what it takes to "f*^%"
with my head.
I guess that explains why you use that particular nickname and post
frequently in alt.law-enforcement then? :-)

Steve
Chas
2004-01-26 19:37:52 UTC
Post by Steve Furbish
Post by David Owsley
lets see you make you identity available to every damn cop, then lets see
how damn smart you are
You haven't been hanging here too long have you David? There's more
attention-starved idiot than radical revolutionary in most of our little
anti-cop buddies. As a rule they're not smart, ambitious or particularly
brave. The one who goes by "policesuck" is a particularly oafish dimwit.
Well, the threat is to have him harassed by everyone who wears a badge, on
the basis of being rude.
That implies that cops will twist the law for one another- that there is no
idea of enforcing without fear or favor- that, as any situation is subject
to escalate to deadly force, any cop is willing to kill someone on account
of someone being rude to another guy who just happens to dress in the same
uniform.
Do you understand how that undermines the civilian perception of integrity
amongst our law enforcement officers?
Do you understand how it emphasizes the two-tiers of the rule of law? One
for outsiders; one for cops/judges/prosecutors?
Are *you* (whomever) going to make your address known? Let everybody who
won't take revenge against you have a shot at your wife, kids, property?
Hell; even Benjamin Franklin wrote anonymous diatribes against the
oppressor- rude ones.

Chas
David Owsley
2004-01-26 23:36:10 UTC
Well the fact that he hates cops can then implie that everyone that isn't
acop hastes cops and should be treated accordingly? Right? Thats the logic
i'm getting here. My guess is that policesuck was a police wanna be who
couldn't cut it, so he makes it his goal in life to make all the sucessful
cops misearable.
Chas
POLICE SUCK
2004-01-26 23:40:46 UTC
LOL, a "cop wannabe", not enough money in law enforcement. I was lucky
to get a real education and the real work that comes with it.

$40k a year wouldn't suit my way of life. I just think cops in genearl
suck. Plain and simple nothing more, nothing less.
Chas
Steve Furbish
2004-01-27 00:25:19 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
LOL, a "cop wannabe", not enough money in law enforcement.
That and your total lack of intestinal fortitude pretty much verifies that
you made the right career choices.
Post by POLICE SUCK
I just think cops in genearl
suck. Plain and simple nothing more, nothing less.
Who really give a damn what some zit-faced prepubescent thinks though....

Steve
Chas
2004-01-27 00:34:09 UTC
Post by David Owsley
Well the fact that he hates cops can then implie that everyone that isn't
acop hastes cops and should be treated accordingly? Right? Thats the logic
i'm getting here. My guess is that policesuck was a police wanna be who
couldn't cut it, so he makes it his goal in life to make all the sucessful
That seems to be an attractive fantasy for you guys.
I assure you that a lot of men don't care to be bully-boys for the
government- particularly in a domestic, civilian, context. Activity that is
appropriate for use against an enemy of our nation is not appropriate within
a domestic context.
The increasing militarization of the charter of police officers smacks of
police state oppression. The fact that they will self-identify as taking
advantage of their privilege is even more indication of the abuse and misuse
of power. The fact that they will work across jurisdictions to effect a
personal vengeance is even moreso evidence of such failure to rise to
professional standards of conduct and integrity.
Who wants to be *that*?

Chas
Steve Furbish
2004-01-27 00:20:02 UTC
Post by Chas
Post by Steve Furbish
Post by David Owsley
how damn smart you are
You haven't been hanging here too long have you David? There's more
attention-starved idiot than radical revolutionary in most of our little
anti-cop buddies. As a rule they're not smart, ambitious or particularly
brave. The one who goes by "policesuck" is a particularly oafish dimwit.
Well, the threat is to have him harassed by everyone who wears a badge, on
the basis of being rude.
The "threat" is mostly in his imagination if you are referring to
retribution from usenet postings, but if he tried some of the responses to
this thread then no doubt he could probably find someone willing to give him
the attention he seems to crave.
Post by Chas
That implies that cops will twist the law for one another- that there is no
idea of enforcing without fear or favor- that, as any situation is subject
to escalate to deadly force, any cop is willing to kill someone on account
of someone being rude to another guy who just happens to dress in the same
uniform.
That's a Chas wacko spin if I've ever seen one. I can't for the life of me
figure out how you can sometimes be right on and at others be a complete
nutjob?
Post by Chas
Do you understand how that undermines the civilian perception of integrity
amongst our law enforcement officers?
If the civilian population is truly concerned about the treatment that
someone employing any of the suggested replies to this thread receives then
perhaps they should speak up here and just tell the fools who are apt to go
that route that it's a fool's endeavor? Someone posts ideas on how to enrage
the cops and you have no problem with that other than to denounce their
being called a coward? No, I don't see how the back and forth of usenet
posts can undermine anyone's integrity. Those inclined to think badly of law
enforcement most likely already have their own personal reasons.
Post by Chas
Do you understand how it emphasizes the two-tiers of the rule of law? One
for outsiders; one for cops/judges/prosecutors?
I realize how you're off on one of your better ravings.
Post by Chas
Are *you* (whomever) going to make your address known? Let everybody who
won't take revenge against you have a shot at your wife, kids, property?
You know Chas, if I worried constantly about that then I'd likely have never
taken the job and I'd most certainly never park my cruiser in front of the
house. Cowardice is the person who even thinks such "revenge" is an
appropriate response - be it "cop" or "civilian".
Post by Chas
Hell; even Benjamin Franklin wrote anonymous diatribes against the
oppressor- rude ones.
Neither you nor the person who goes by "policesuck" is any Ben Franklin -
just in case you were inclined to think that the case.

Steve
Chas
2004-01-27 00:43:57 UTC
Post by Steve Furbish
The "threat" is mostly in his imagination if you are referring to
retribution from usenet postings, but if he tried some of the responses to
this thread then no doubt he could probably find someone willing to give him
the attention he seems to crave.
Actually, alt.l-e is famous for generating real life retribution for
breaking the sacred respect laws.
Post by Steve Furbish
That's a Chas wacko spin if I've ever seen one. I can't for the life of me
figure out how you can sometimes be right on and at others be a complete
nutjob?
You should follow some of the police antics here in Denver; the Spy Files,
politically motivated harassment of individuals (Doug Bruce, Steve Gartin),
deliberate lying about lying about lying about lying (Jeffco and the
Columbine Massacre), the misuse of the SWAT option- resulting in murder on
perjured warrants (Ismael Mena), lying from the DA impersonating a Public
Defender (Pautler), jury intimidation (Kriho)-
The list goes on.
Mostly I'm just very disappointed and disillusioned in our law enforcement
and their failure to police themselves.
Post by Steve Furbish
If the civilian population is truly concerned about the treatment that
someone employing any of the suggested replies to this thread receives then
perhaps they should speak up here and just tell the fools who are apt to go
that route that it's a fool's endeavor? Someone posts ideas on how to enrage
the cops and you have no problem with that other than to denounce their
being called a coward? No, I don't see how the back and forth of usenet
posts can undermine anyone's integrity. Those inclined to think badly of law
enforcement most likely already have their own personal reasons.
That of course begs the question about the common civilian perception of the
integrity of cops.
Perhaps if everyone simply pointed a finger and went 'shame, shame' as you
drive down the street- perhaps that would be sufficient to effect a change.
nah.
Post by Steve Furbish
Neither you nor the person who goes by "policesuck" is any Ben Franklin -
just in case you were inclined to think that the case.
Yeah; well... you ain't Marshal Dillon either, Steve <g>

Chas
Dissident
2004-01-28 05:38:00 UTC
Post by David Owsley
Thats a good idea to get out of your vechicle, that way when i tell you to
get back in your car and your refuse i arrest you for obstruction. Or if
you refuse I'll have your vehicle towed for being an abandoned vehicle on
the side of the road and for being a traffic obstruction. At that point i
write your ass for every violation and make you also pay the impound fee as
well as the tow bills, and i'm sure that the closest tow truck would be
atleast 30 miles away. Oh well, Thats how we play the game.
It's always nice to see a proud and out police officer - proud
and out about abusing citizens, and abusing due process, that
is. Saves me from having any reason to feel bad when I celebrate
upon hearing of a cop killed in the line of duty.
GS
2004-01-21 16:05:20 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
I wouldnt recommend mooning or pissing on their car as both carry
criminal charges.
Have you ever seen those stickers on the back of vehicles that has a
little kid (bad boy) pissing on things like on a chevy truck you might
find one of the bad boy pissng on the word "Ford"?
Each one of my vehicles has one of those little pissing bad boys and
they all piss on the word "COPS".
Additionally, giving one the finger each time you see one usually gets
them upset however, there is NOTHING they can do about it.
Before I started using this method, I spoke with my attorney who assured
me i am breaking no laws by flipping off a PIG each time I see one, so
tat is exactly what I do.
I also carry a small digital recorder to record the conversation each
time I am pulled over (another recommendation of cousel.).
Have fun.
You are so full of shit that your eyes must be brown. We see hundreds
of punks like you every day. You mouth and that about it. All talk, no
action. Go flip a cop off every time you see one. You'll be locked up
,ost of your life. Like I said, all talk, no action. If you are that brave
the next cop you see go up and smack him/her right in the face. At
least be a man about it.
POLICE SUCK
2004-01-21 16:31:13 UTC
OK Dumbass, yeah I ll just walk up and smack a cop in the mouth to
commit a felony. Id rather just flip the PIG off not committing any
crime, knowing full well there is nothing you or any other PIG can do
about it.

Im not quite like the "punks" you speak of. I have money, and knowledge
knowing full well what I can and cannot do.

I flip off EVERY single PIG I see, whether I am driving, or walking or
standing in my yard when one drives by. I dont care. Yeah, I get pulled
over often for it however, they know and I know there is NOTHING illegal
about it. I have nothing but time on my hands and can play their game
all day long, doesnt bother me at all. PIG.
least be a man about it.
Harry K
2004-01-21 23:15:56 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
OK Dumbass, yeah I ll just walk up and smack a cop in the mouth to
commit a felony. Id rather just flip the PIG off not committing any
crime, knowing full well there is nothing you or any other PIG can do
about it.
Im not quite like the "punks" you speak of. I have money, and knowledge
knowing full well what I can and cannot do.
I flip off EVERY single PIG I see, whether I am driving, or walking or
standing in my yard when one drives by. I dont care. Yeah, I get pulled
over often for it however, they know and I know there is NOTHING illegal
about it. I have nothing but time on my hands and can play their game
all day long, doesnt bother me at all. PIG.
<snip>

More mental masturbation from a total loser. I bet you bend down and
kiss the boots of every cop you meet.

Harry K
GS
2004-01-22 14:26:21 UTC
Post by POLICE SUCK
OK Dumbass, yeah I ll just walk up and smack a cop in the mouth to
commit a felony. Id rather just flip the PIG off not committing any
crime, knowing full well there is nothing you or any other PIG can do
about it.
Im not quite like the "punks" you speak of. I have money, and knowledge
knowing full well what I can and cannot do.
I flip off EVERY single PIG I see, whether I am driving, or walking or
standing in my yard when one drives by. I dont care. Yeah, I get pulled
over often for it however, they know and I know there is NOTHING illegal
about it. I have nothing but time on my hands and can play their game
all day long, doesnt bother me at all. PIG.
You are all talk and no do. People like you don't have the balls to speak
out on public. You hide behind an anonymous keyboard and spout off.
Again, you are so full of shit your eyes are probably brown.
Dissident
2004-01-22 08:42:10 UTC
Post by Alberto Panno-Peano
I want to make them mad, so please can you tell me what cops don´t like ?
Any good words to enrage them ?
Should I "moon" them ?
Or piss on a police car ?
Want to REALLY get them ticked off? I mean boiling mad,
probably will shoot you, and if not then surely beat you
before handcuffing you, after handcuffing you, and while
you're in jail too? Then do the following:

Call 9-1-1
Repeat the following words:
"Shots fired"
"Shots fired"
"Officer down"

That'll do it. Anything else I can help with?
Cpk197
2004-01-24 20:22:19 UTC
Subject: Re: How to enrage the cops ?
Date: 1/22/2004 3:42 AM Eastern Standard Time
Post by Alberto Panno-Peano
I want to make them mad, so please can you tell me what cops don´t like ?
Any good words to enrage them ?
Should I "moon" them ?
Or piss on a police car ?
Want to REALLY get them ticked off? I mean boiling mad,
probably will shoot you, and if not then surely beat you
before handcuffing you, after handcuffing you, and while
Call 9-1-1
"Shots fired"
"Shots fired"
"Officer down"
That'll do it. Anything else I can help with?
And in doing so, do you realize you're commiting a criminal act you moron?

Dennis
CPK197

Was MORFON born an idiot? Or did he work it his whole life?
POLICE SUCK
2004-01-24 20:46:48 UTC
Exactly, so make sure you go to a payphone and do it from there taking
care NOT to touch the phone with any of your fingers. Use a hanky to
pick up the phone and push the buttons with you knuckles taking great
care not to leave any prints.
Dissident
2004-01-27 01:21:17 UTC
Date: 1/22/2004 3:42 AM Eastern Standard Time
Post by Alberto Panno-Peano
I want to make them mad, so please can you tell me what cops don´t like ?
Any good words to enrage them ?
Should I "moon" them ?
Or piss on a police car ?
Want to REALLY get them ticked off? I mean boiling mad,
probably will shoot you, and if not then surely beat you
before handcuffing you, after handcuffing you, and while
Call 9-1-1
"Shots fired"
"Shots fired"
"Officer down"
That'll do it. Anything else I can help with?
And in doing so, do you realize you're commiting a criminal act you moron?
Hey, the poster asked how to tick off the cops. He said nothing
about it being legal, or expecting to live through it himself.
Besides, my snide tone should have clued you in that I was
ridiculing the original poster. If not, then let me straighten
you out now: my "suggestion" was for the purpose of ridicule
only. Don't try this at home, kids. The guys in blue will make
you wish you hadn't if you do.
2004-01-22 14:11:19 UTC
I want to make them mad, so please can you tell me what cops donŽt
like ?
Any good words to enrage them ?
Death to the christian jew cop government.
Should I "moon" them ?
Yea if you want to end up a punk in prison.
Or piss on a police car ?
No they can kill you and say you tried to sexually assault one of them.
But call the cops on themselves every time you see one speeding not
stopping at a stop sign,
harrassing innocent people.
I once caught a florida state trooper masturbating on the side of the
highway.
But you have to call it in anomonously unless you want them to retaliate
and point guns at your head.

Live the good life.
They hate that. They won't be able to lock you up or shoot you.
r***@inter.com
2006-01-08 03:59:00 UTC
On 21 Jan 2004 00:57:32 -0800, ***@yahoo.com.mx (Alberto Panno-Peano)
wrote:

|>I want to make them mad, so please can you tell me what cops don´t like ?
|>
|>Any good words to enrage them ?
|>
|>Should I "moon" them ?
|>
|>Or piss on a police car ?

So after a year of changes, maybe just spitting on the sidewalk can get
some action...........

Bob

Triad Productions-Fantalla(c)~EZine~ParaNovel
National Association of Assault Research
An Armed Society is a Poletzi Society
WWWeb>> http://r-lacasse.ammo.at